• Transcript Requests


  • Freshman, Sophomore and Junior Students

    Official Transcripts, email dfernandez@tamdistrict.org

    Unofficial Transcript, you can view and print from your Synergy account: Click on Course History and at the top of the page there is a button for Unofficial Transcript.


  • Senior Students

    Redwood High School has partnered with Parchment for students to order and send official transcripts. This is only for the current graduating class. Please use Parchment Transcript Order to order transcripts. This link will open a new browser.

    Common App Schools:   Add your counselor as your recommender to your CommonApp. Your transcript will be electronically uploaded to the Common App portal.  Mid-Year Transcripts - will automatically be submitted to the Common App in mid to late January when the official transcript has been updated with fall courses and grades.  

    Non-Common App Schools:  You will self report grades on your college applications. No transcripts are needed at this time. Only if the college notifies you to send a Mid-Year Transcripts you can request it through Parchment Transcript Order.

    UC and CSU campuses do not require a transcript to be sent during the application process.

    If the college requires an official transcript through US mail please email dfernandez@tamdistrict.org with the following information:

    • Student Name
    • Name of college/university
    • Address of college/university - provide a complete mailing address
  • Alumni & Past Redwood Students

    You can order transcripts by emailing dfernandez@tamdistrict.org or by placing your request through Parchment Transcript Order (minimal fee imposed by Parchment). Please provide the following information in your email:

    • Full name as attended
    • Date of birth
    • Year of graduation

    Education Verification:  

    Fax request with applicant’s release to (415) 945-3625 or email dfernandez@tamdistrict.org.