- Students must isolate to prevent the spread of COVID.
- Stay home for at least 5 days. Day 0 is the date symptoms began OR the date of the first positive test if without symptoms
- Please contact the attendance clerk with the first date of symptoms or positive test date
You will no longer need to isolate after Day 5 if:
· Symptoms are not present, or are mild and improving; AND
· You are fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication).
· If you have a fever, isolation should be continued until 24 hours after fever resolves without the use of fever-reducing medications.
· If you have ended isolation and your symptoms, come back or get worse (rebound), use an antigen test to test again. If you test positive, restart your isolation at Day 0 and isolate again for 5 days. Contact your primary care provider for clearance to return to work/school.
If you can end your isolation after Day 5 wear a well-fitted mask around others for a total of 10 days, especially in indoor settings, and continue to follow other preventive measures and masking guidance.
For any questions or concerns please contact